Friday, June 17, 2011

Long overdue update




R




It has been a tough but great year thus far. Working full time and going to college with 12-15 credit hours a term is enlightening but exhausting. Trevor and Miles became Elders. Miles got married and Trevor found his true love in Ali Knudsen and are to be married on August 6th in Salt Lake. I am very excited about this.
I also bought a new car, and I mean a brand new car. My other car could not make the trip between here and anywhere over 10 miles away, safely, so I bought a KIA Soul. It is so nice, and very reasonably priced for a brand new car. I can travel now!!
I finished spring term, was accepted to EOU Teaching program, and just finished my first summer class. I start MATH 213 on Monday, and will be preparing for an Open House for Trevor and Ali.
Speaking of weddings, Kesley and Miles had a beautiful reception at the Westover house and the weather was windy but sunny. Erin(Schumacher) and Andrew were married on June 3rd. Tomorrow is Nick(cousin) and Sarahs wedding at Dallas, Oregon. Next Saturday is Amy Hansen and Andrews wedding. Wow!!! Lots of happy events this summer.
I do not have a picture, but celebrated the end of finals with a fantastic adventure at Tree to Tree ropes course in Gaston, Oregon. Look it up. I can't wait to get back.
Trevor and Ali started this summers celebrations with a bridal shower given by Rachelle Sivertson. I cannot wait for the whole family to be together this summer. I will spend a LOT of time snuggling grandchildren, especially our little princesses Brooklyn and Mia. (Still a great snuggle size)
Here are a few pics. Enjoy!

No comments: