Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bowling with Bo and Music Instructor










Bo and I had our Friday adventure, bowling(we did terribly)and Dairy Queen. I got a smile when he became curious about the new feature on my camara.









It has been a crazy month. The class that I thought would be easy, a Music Fundamentals class, which is music theory, almost turned out to be the fall of my grade point average to below honor roll status. I thought it would be the easier of the two classes, this and Cultural Anthropology, but not so. First it was a five week course, so excelerated, and instead of basics, it was more like a math class, and you know by now that I am not a mathmatician. I ended up with a B, which was very generous on the part of Mr. Dave Barduhn. This is our famous Jazz director at Mt. Hood, whose program is one of the top in the nation. He probably went crazy teaching us beginners, not even musicians, but teachers, at an accelerated pace. I learned about intervals, circle of fifths, formulas for chords, etc. Math disguised as music. lol






















No comments: